1989 Hunter Vision 32

Apr 20, 2017
Hunter Vision 32 Savannah, GA
I am not new to sailboats but I am however new to my Hunter. I can't seem to find hardly any video or general information on the 89 Vision 32 at all. I have service manual and schematics, etc. But as far as any real reviews or general video info, fans, comments on this vessel? Noddaa. It's as if no one bought boats that year. Any information would be helpful or links, videos you may have. Another 1989 Hunter Vision 32 owner would be fantastic even.
Cheers!

Sep 16, 2015
Hunter Vision 32 Erie
The biggest thing is learning to handle the huge mainsail. Once you do you'll find it to be really easy and yet loads of control and power. The worst thing I found right off was how easy it could be to have the boom come flying across if the wind changed or you lose point. An essential purchase to stop huge swings of the boom is a boom brake. Here's the most efficient and cost effective one I found. http://www.landfallnavigation.com/wichardgybeasy.html Feel free to contact me with questions. I've been sailing for years, but the Vision is different...in very good ways.