Will this buff out?

Jan 11, 2014
Sabre 362 113 Fair Haven, NY
There are a couple of winches there that could be rehabbed, probably worth at least $50 on eBay.

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
One option............recover the boat and put in front of my house with a sign saying FREE. By the next day it will be gone. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
It looks to me that it has been prepared for coastal interdiction with a natural camouflage. Pop on couple of 400 hp diesel outboards and they will never see you coming.

Dec 5, 2015
Oday 272LE Louisville, KY
It looks like a safe blue water boat to take anywhere to me (even the pirates will feel sorry for you)!

• Ha
Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
So Tom,
If I buy an expensive boat - like the one on the shore, it doesn't sail it self away from danger. It will crash into the shore. :yikes:

That is just not right. Not SAFE.

Perhaps Apple, or Google, Microsoft or META will create an automated boat that will only sail on the water. It will allow me to sit safely in the cabin with my VR glasses playing soothing songs and showing me the META world that my expensive boat will be cruising.

Age won't matter then. No barnacles to worry about the boat will slough them off. And a perpetual motion machine to provide infinite power when the fickle winds die...

No sails to trim they will automatically adjust... Balmy sunshine... gentle waves rush to shore...

:kick: Wake up!

:kick:WAKE UP! TAKE OFF THE GOGGLES.
PUT THE META UNIVERSE AWAY!
TIME FOR COFFEE.

Darn a guy can dream.