Mast track Car Hunter Passage

Easy

Jun 6, 2021
Hunter 42 Passage Everett
1994 Hunter Passage 42 with track on front of Mast. I was advised to bolt a new track over the built in one. Does anyone use and like or dislike there built in track and if so does anyone know where I can get a propper Car for this 3.5" track.

Attachments

Easy

Jun 6, 2021
Hunter 42 Passage Everett
Yes, Rig Rite carries them. Do not have one here, but have considered it at one time or another. Check it out: Isomat Spinnaker Cars
Was hoping to here from someone with experience with my type of track before investing in the car. Since I have been told my type of track did not work very well. But I just want a second opinion befor i bolt another track over what looks to me like a very nice track.

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
Was hoping to here from someone with experience with my type of track before investing in the car.
On "O" dock in Cap Sante there was a boat that had the car, but no one was around to talk to about their experience. I suspect the boat may still be there. Check it out the next time you're in Anacortes.

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
May have to go for a drive. Thank you.
You're welcome. That was a couple of years ago. The boat was on the east side of "O" dock about half way down. Easy to spot the car. Thought about installing a whisker pole at one point, but...