Line organization

Sep 21, 2020
Hunter 26 Lake Mead
I found these cool little velcro garage organizers on Amazon and they make great line organizers. I doubt that they would last long in saltwater, but if they last for a couple of years on my boat I'll be happy. I screwed a couple of them to the overhead in the cabin for stowing my fishing poles.
20210225_163857.jpg

Ward H

Nov 7, 2011
Catalina 30 Mk II Barnegat, NJ
Nice solution!

Great idea and avoids installing sheet bags with screws in the fiberglass!!
Check out this solution for avoiding screws in fiberglass.YKK SNAD Studs
I’ve used several of them in the cabin and a few in the cockpit. They’re holding up well so I’m trying them for hanging rope bags this year. Not cheap but avoids drilling holes.

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
.............Check out this solution for avoiding screws in fiberglass. YKK SNAD Studs...........
Nice product. I purchased them for securing cockpit cushions to the benches and unfortunately they did not work out. Probably not the right product for this application but I have zero interest in installing screws snaps to hold them in place.

• Helpful
Sep 21, 2020
Hunter 26 Lake Mead
I guess we are not talking aout the same item, then,
If we're talking about the original picture, the only thing to the left of the clutches is a u-shaped stainless steel deck fitting, which is the starboard foot of the traveler.

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
If we're talking about the original picture, the only thing to the left of the clutches is a u-shaped stainless steel deck fitting, which is the starboard foot of the traveler.
That's the one I meant, but without additional equipment, it looks like a deck-top mast step.