Any silverline dolphin owners out there?

Krh142

Jul 13, 2020
Silverline 17 open Trailer
Hello everyone! As I mentioned above, I'm the proud new owner of a beautiful silverline dolphin 17 ft open sailboat. I'm completely new to the sailing world, but I have many years of small Powerboat experience. I'm looking for some help getting her ready for the water, as it appears most of the equipment is original (from 1976). I am really looking forward to getting her ship shape and back in the water, and I look forward to hearing from you all.

Krh142

Jul 13, 2020
Thank you very much! I'm trying to gather as much info as possible. I found a link to an original user manual, which was very helpful.

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
Looks like a fun boat. I thought it was humorous that the photo on sailboatdata.com showed 6 adults on the boat. Must have found that photo on an ad brochure.

I'd like to see them try to actually sail a 17' boat with 6 adults on board. I find it hard to have 6 adults on my H26. Somebody is always in the way.

Krh142

Jul 13, 2020
Yeah, I love the lines. And your right, pretty sure that boat was stationary when the pic was taken. I will be having 2 adults/2 children on board at most.