hunter 146

1. H

2006 Hunter 146 Centerboard Repair

I just bought a 2006 Hunter 146 that is in very good condition. To my dismay, the cleat holding the centerboard up was not as robust as I expected, and the centerboard came down sometime during an 80 mile trailering, mostly asphalt. The result is that it appears that someone took a belt sander...
  2. K

146 Boom length

Hi all, I bought a 146 without a boom last year. I am looking for a new one, an alternative, or used one so I can start sailing. I live in northern virginia. Does anyone know the length and/or any other key specifications of the boom? Thanks, Kent
  3. L

Hunter146

Looking to purchase a 2003 Hunter 146 from a friend. Boat does not have any visible cracks on hull or anywhere. We had a previous Hunter 140 that developed fatal cracks in hull and boat had to be scrapped. Checking with other Hunter 146 owners on their experiences. Thanks in advance.
  4. A

Repair and painting issues with Hunter 146

I bought my H146 new in 2006 and all was great for the first 8 yrs or so. Last few years I've had to do a lot of crack patching, mainly on the rail but some in the cockpit seats. First used Devcon Plastic welder, and cracks re-opened over course of a year. Repaired again being sure to get temps...
  5. R

Hunter 140, 146, 15,170 questions?

Good Morning, I am looking for information on a 2003 hunter 146, I bought one and it didn’t have sails or rudder. (looks like the 140, 146, 15, 17 are basically close in sizes) I have some sails and a few rudders that I might be able to make work. a) Where can I get specifics dimensions for the...