1. M

How to replace halyard separator on H23.5

Has anyone replaced the halyard separators on an h235? I looked through the threads and saw Crazy Dave mentioned it. But I’m not sure where to start. Also, I’m confirming this can be done with the mast raised. I ordered the replacement separators and they will arrive mid July. I also have some...
  2. B

Storage ideas for H23.5

Has anyone done any modifications to better use the space under the cockpit for storage? There is a ton of room under there but anything in there will slide and bang around in seas or when heeling. I’m considering building dividers or some other type of storage security system. Has anyone...
  3. B

23.5 mast stepping

I researched (ad nauseam) how to step the mast before attempting it the first time. I’m using a factory crutch attached to the stern, a gin pole, the job halyard, a block and tackle, and two stabilizing cables (one on each side of the mast). My wife and I hooked it all up and with big smiles...
  4. D

Peak Sails "Generator" Kite for 23.5

I came across the "Generator" reaching kite Thinking it looks like an interesting light air option for my 23.5. Does anyone have experience with these on a 23.5? https://www.peaksailsna.com/the-generator/ (edited to remove loft name. It's in the link)
  5. BranThomps

23.5 Thru-hull fitting sizes/upgrades

Hi! New owner of a 1993 23.5 and I'm going through the boat to make it ready to launch. I was cleaning the sink and noticed that the drain was starting to crack and was brittle. Upon trying to remove the sink drain, it broke completely and the drain hose put a strain on the outer thru-hull...
  6. JL Stratton

23.5 battery questions

I'm currently trying to bring my 23.5 back to its original configuration and have a couple questions about the battery. First, does anyone know what the recommended battery was for this vessel. The PO (previous owner) of my boat had two huge size group 31 batteries stuffed into the right side...