Who is sleeping on their boat this weekend?

Feb 26, 2004
Catalina 34 224 Maple Bay, BC, Canada
I am, but I have too much work to do to take "pretty pictures." If I want to see boats, I go sailing. Boats in harbors just don't do it for me. :)

If I want to see boat pictures, I ask for pictures of repairs they have made. Always get good ideas that way.

Adds to my work list, too. :):):)

Aug 2, 2005
Pearson 33-2 & Typhoon 18 Seneca Lake
Sleeping on the boat? No, but it will be in my dreams! I plan to visit the Seneca Yacht Club Sat or Sun to find a place to park our boat for the summer. I also plan to do an impromptu (sp?) renaming ceremony with anyone who is at the club and willing to participate. Pictures? You can count on that! Plus, the insurance company wants pictures of the restoration to be sure the boat is "seaworthy". Will do and post them. (NOTE TO SELF: Don't send the renaming ceremony pictures to the insurance company. They might think we drink!)

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Not me.. not for a couple of weeks. Too much to catch up on after my vacation. Not long then I can go out and play.

ToddS

Sep 11, 2017
Beneteau 373 Cape Cod
Just one night on the boat with the fam this weekend... (2 nights many/most weekends in summer). Shorter weekend because youth sports... sport for the young ones because procreation... procreation because fell in love with a sailor girl... met sailor girl via sports... when I was young... and the circle goes round and round...

dLj

Mar 23, 2017
Belliure 41 Sailing back to the Chesapeake
Well I'm sleeping in my camper which is parked next to my boat. Does that count? I'll be doing things on the boat - launched it last weekend...

dj

RussC

Sep 11, 2015
Merit 22- Oregon lakes
Just back today from 3 days 2 nights on the boat. only out of desperation will we go out on a weekend :).

Apr 22, 2011
Hunter 27 Pecan Grove, Oriental, NC
This weekend and several days after, will be installing an 4200 btu ac unit in my H27. I'll be sleeping on the boat in the slip during the project. There is already a seacock installed so haul out is not needed. Can't wait for that first blast of cool air!!!

Dec 28, 2015
Laser, Hunter H30 Cherubini Tacoma
Not me, on the wrong side of the nation in Baltimore for a conference.

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
My boat is 1,300 miles North of me. So, I guess not. But I would love to.