Funny Friday!!!

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
I found a hilarious Irish commentary on Olympic Sailing, but I think it has objectionable language in it. Oh well, apparently SBO has already seen it anyway. I realized it had bad words in it when it just disappeared and I went back and replayed it.
Here's a consolation pic

-Will (Dragonfly)

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Weird, the post is back. Maybe it was just my phone's connection or something.
Now that I realize there is a bad word in it, should I delete it? What's the consensus?

Edit:
should I delete it?
For|Against
-------------------
1 | 4

-Will (Dragonfly)

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2015
Hunter 1978 H30 Cherubini, Treman Marina, Ithaca, NY
Now that I realize there is a bad word in it, should I delete it? What's the consensus?

-Will (Dragonfly)
I think it’s hysterical, let it roll pal! When is fogging or farging a bad word?

FDL S2

Jun 29, 2014
S2 7.3 Fond du Lac

Edit:

For|Against
-------------------
1 | 1

-Will (Dragonfly)
Nope

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
An avid sailor called in sick to work.
"What's wrong?" His concerned boss asked over the phone.
"It's my eyes. I'm having trouble seeing some things. I just can't seem to see myself coming into work today, so I'm going sailing."
"Well," says his boss. "That is terrible. I'm glad I don't have any trouble with my eyes. I can clearly see you standing in the unemployment line. I hope you get better." ;)

-Will (Dragonfly)

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
Boudreaux and Thibodeaux lost their jobs and was looking for anoder.

Dey sees an ad for a job on a charter schooner as a deck hand and dey geaux to apply. Da lady at the desk ax Monsieur Thibodeaux what he did before he lost his job. Thibs proudly proclaims that he cut wood. Da lady shakes her head and say dat there not much use for a wood cutter on a schooner. She den ax Monsieur Boudreaux what he did. Boudreaux say he was a pilot. Da lady's eyes brighten and she say that pilot skills can easily translate into sailing skills and she offer Bouldreaux a job.

Thibodeaux loose his mind. He start yelling and cussin' the lady and at one point he say, "I'm da one with all of the brains, I find the right tree, I cut it down so it fall where it sppos'd to, I then cut it into perfect 18" logs and all Boudreaux do is pile it. "

:pimp: