Instrument Pod help

May 30, 2019
Hunter 44ac Milwaukee
Hi I’m a new owner of a 2003 Hunter 44ac. I would like to replace my helm instrument pod with an exact replacement. Does anyone know where to find one like the one I have? I can’t find it anywhere. It’s not Navpod brand. It’s a single pod for the radar/plotter (being replaced/upgraded) and instruments. It’s in a soft Pyramid type configuration. I can only find 2 separate pods and I’d prefer to not have to cut more holes in the stainless if I can avoid it. See pic thanks in advance for any help.
Mark

Attachments

Oct 1, 2007
Boston Whaler Super Sport Pt. Judith
I suggest you discuss this with the SailboatOwners Store here, and perhaps with Hunter-Marlowe. They may be able to tell you manufacturer.

Feb 10, 2004
Hunter 40.5 Warwick, RI
I would not be surprised if it was a custom design that the Hunter factory molded. They have made other instrument housings for other models.

jhagg

Sep 2, 2012
Hunter 44DS Frenchmans Bay
It looks exactly like the pod on the 2004 Hunter 44DS we recently bought, I believe ours still has the Lewmar sticker on it.

Oct 27, 2016
Seattle
And now a word from the sponsor...
Hunter replacement stanchions

From current Marlow-Hunter boats to the classic cherubinis of the 80s, we have most stanchions and bases available, many of them in stock for quick shipment.
See the product