Propeller Service near Clearwater Fl

Jun 4, 2004
Hunter 49 123
Any local knowledge appreciated. Looking to remove/service/reinstall prop in Clearwater.

Thanks

Sep 30, 2013
1988 Catalina 22 North Florida
You might try General Propeller in Bradenton, if you don't find someone closer.

May 24, 2004
CC 30 South Florida
Depends on what kind of work you need done. I usually coordinate with my diver to remove the prop in one of his scheduled visits and I clean it and apply the anti-foul paint and I call him to swing by and re-install the prop when it is ready. He just charges me for the 2nd visit at the regular rate.

Aug 10, 2016
Hunter Legend 35.5 Clearwater, FL
There are a couple boat yards in Tarpon springs which is the closest. Otherwise around into the bay in St Pete. Salt Creek in St. Pete is our choice but it is pretty far from CLW. There isnt anything closer for a haul out if that's what you need.

Jun 15, 2012
BAVARIA C57 Greenport, NY
I have used Elite Marine in St. Pete. Have also heard positive thoughts on Embree Marine. All are located on Salt Creek in St. Pete.

Jun 4, 2004
Hunter 49 123
I don't want to haul out. Just remove prop in the water. I was looking for a diver to do the removal/install. TY

Aug 10, 2016
Hunter Legend 35.5 Clearwater, FL
The Clearwater city marina has an approved vendors list, a service guide that has divers, mechanics, riggers etc all listed out. Call 727-462-6945 for the harbormaster. They can forward you the list and provide guidance.

Feb 26, 2011
Achilles SD-130 Alameda, CA
I don't want to haul out. Just remove prop in the water. I was looking for a diver to do the removal/install. TY
If you want to message me some info, I'll post your request in the Facebook group for hull cleaners that I admin. About 1600 divers are members and a whole bunch of them are in your area. We'll find somebody to get you squared away.