Just got RULED

Nov 8, 2010
Beneteau First 36.7 & 260 Minneapolis MN & Bayfield WI
Just got a video from some POGO friends. I had shared when them that we had done 16 knots in the Fareast 28r without a kite during a run in 35 knots of true wind over the winter in Texas. Thats actually pretty fast. But I've been humbled. How about 20 knots in a 60 knt puff?????

Thats epic stuff.

Jun 14, 2010
Robertson & Caine 2017 Leopard 40 CT
Just got a video from some POGO friends. I had shared when them that we had done 16 knots in the Fareast 28r without a kite during a run in 35 knots of true wind over the winter in Texas. Thats actually pretty fast. But I've been humbled. How about 20 knots in a 60 knt puff?????

Thats epic stuff.
I'm not seeing that. Maybe I don't understand the display I'm reading 12-13k?

Nov 8, 2010
I'm not seeing that. Maybe I don't understand the display I'm reading 12-13k?
The first shot of the Multigraphic shows 12knts while on a very close reach. The 2nd shot after they crack off shows 20.

SBO Police Bot

Staff member
Jan 8, 2016
None None
Your video was removed because of language content. I would recommend adding the link in a new post but not an embedded link. Also, please advise that the language in the music is not suitable for younger viewers. If you have issues with this, contact your friendly administrator.

Apr 7, 2016
Beneteau First 305 Seward, Alaska
Your video was removed because of language content. I would recommend adding the link in a new post but not an embedded link. Also, please advise that the language in the music is not suitable for younger viewers. If you have issues with this, contact your friendly administrator.
Ooooooo someone just got Busted!!!!!

Jul 13, 2010
Precision 23 Perry Hall,Baltimore County
I guess the language would rule out that Ragamuffin 38 knot video!

Nov 8, 2010
That's so funny. I forgot SBO is geared for pre-schoolers.

Apex

Jun 19, 2013
C&C 30 Elk Rapids
@Jackdaw, is it posted on you's tubes? give us a description to the title, would love to see the pogo vid.

Jun 29, 2010
Beneteau First 235 Lake Minnetonka, MN
I tried to just past the link in to a post and then I put it in as a link. The video auto embeds so, yeah, guess that is something ot be aware of when posting links.

Jun 29, 2010
Beneteau First 235 Lake Minnetonka, MN
"https://youtu.be"
"/Ue3uXgyRqFY"

OK, so seeing as any link like this auto-embeds the video, I had to break up the link. So copy what is in the quotes and paste in to your browser. Be aware though, the music in the video contains bad words and if you do not want to hear such things then mute the sound on your device.

Jun 14, 2010
Robertson & Caine 2017 Leopard 40 CT
"https://youtu.be"
"/Ue3uXgyRqFY"

OK, so seeing as any link like this auto-embeds the video, I had to break up the link. So copy what is in the quotes and paste in to your browser. Be aware though, the music in the video contains bad words and if you do not want to hear such things then mute the sound on your device.
It is bad music. I muted it for that reason ;)

Apr 7, 2016
Beneteau First 305 Seward, Alaska
Nice vid! And I didn’t mind the language. The music could’ve used more guitar and drums. Other than that solid work!!

Mar 26, 2011
Corsair F-24 MK I Deale, MD
The last time I did 16 knots it was blowing... 12-15 knots. Just the two of us, with the helmsman bearing of in the puffs and the crew just chillin';)

20 knots is a bit much for the F-24. A longer Farrier... sure.

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
gorilla .GIF
Why Mr. Robocop?
Jackdaw thinks you tis the Principal who has the power but I am scratching my head why when there is a school administrator over top of you. Hardy Har Har

Nov 8, 2010
He/She's a cop. Do you expect them to know how to spell? LOL (I better watch out, he/she could ban me).
Banned for that? That ‘bot’ sure has thin skin. PS @Brian D , Attitude has 3 Ts in it.

00346ABA-9D64-46FC-AD69-4CD92B0A4129.jpeg