Now THIS is Fun Size!

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
Ok ok. For the record, I’m well aware of how big that candy bar is. I also know it’s waaaaaay more than one serving. My wife gave it to me for Christmas and I’ve eaten about 1/15 of the bar. No heart attacks for me. At least not from eating one Snickers bar.
And for @Meriachee I found a unit converter. 16 oz is approximately 5/8 of a kilometer. (Or 16 ohms per liter.) Way too much to eat on one 3-hour cruise.

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
Better check the 5th and 6 th sides also, you might have to deduct for the angle of the dangle.
I’d check the angle with my protractor but the bank repossessed it. But how can a frog drive a protractor if he can’t afford gasoline for the Diesel engine?

May 20, 2016
Catalina 36 MK1 94 Everett, WA
Can the frog afford the garden tractor. That might help

Edit it could run on the kerosene the fire flys use to keep the lights burning. Kerosene isn’t good for frogs to eat anyway

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
The 4th dimensions is time. Maybe that’s what you need to eat one of those diabetes creators.

Oct 31, 2012
Hunter 2008 H25 Lake Wabamun
The 4th dimensions is time. Maybe that’s what you need to eat one of those diabetes creators.
Trying to grasp all relationships in this little gem should help consume at least 4/8 or 16/32 (if you prefer) of all calories contained in said bar.

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
Have y’all ever had a dang-I’m-glad-I-started-this-thread moment? I just had one of those. Now if I can just find a needle so I can put that button on...

P.S. Watch some of the videos that come up from the link @Sailavie1 posted. Seriously.

Jan 11, 2014
Sabre 362 113 Fair Haven, NY
All it says is some sort of copyright restriction in my country. Maybe New York is in a different country from South Carolina.
Kermit, we settled that issue in 1865. I know that some find it difficult to accept. :poke::stir:

I live in NY and can't watch it either. Sailavie is from that country north of us. They have different rules.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Maybe New York is in a different country from South Carolina.
Strictly speaking, it is.
Each state is intended to be its own country joined by a federation of countries or states. Hence the difference between state and federal government. Besides, i'm pretty sure South Carolina would be a different country no matter what the political relationships might be.

-Will (Dragonfly)

Aug 1, 2011
Catalina 270 255 Wabamun. Welcome to the marina
Well, ahem, cough cough, I’m sorry that we have different rules. They are in two official languages and, not entirely unlike our esteemed neighbours to the south, you may relish the simple fact that they are just as confusing to us.

Jan 11, 2014
Sabre 362 113 Fair Haven, NY
Strictly speaking, it is.
Each state is intended to be its own country joined by a federation of countries or states. Hence the difference between state and federal government. Besides, i'm pretty sure South Carolina would be a different country no matter what the political relationships might be.
States are not like sovereign nations. For example, states can not negotiate treaties with other sovereign nations.

Lets not drift into politics. :biggrin:

Dec 28, 2015
Laser, Hunter H30 Cherubini Tacoma
Ok ok. For the record, I’m well aware of how big that candy bar is. I also know it’s waaaaaay more than one serving. My wife gave it to me for Christmas and I’ve eaten about 1/15 of the bar. No heart attacks for me. At least not from eating one Snickers bar.
And for @Meriachee I found a unit converter. 16 oz is approximately 5/8 of a kilometer. (Or 16 ohms per liter.) Way too much to eat on one 3-hour cruise.
Your pancreous is what you need to be concerned about.

DougM

Jul 24, 2005
Beneteau 323 Manistee, MI
Kermit:
“isometric” is a form of exercise that shouldn’t be confused with the “metric” system; that form of measurement adopted by our esteemed northern neighbors and most of the rest of the world.