Now THIS is Fun Size!

Jan 11, 2014
Sabre 362 113 Fair Haven, NY
Well, I don't want to be too critical about southerners, since I was born in SC, however, it is only 130 calories per serving and there are 15 servings per Snicker's bar..... Perhaps Jimmy Wood should take a closer read of the wrapper and do the math. :cowbell:

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
Well, I don't want to be too critical about southerners, since I was born in SC, however, it is only 130 calories per serving and there are 15 servings per Snicker's bar..... Perhaps Jimmy Wood should take a closer read of the wrapper and do the math. :cowbell:
Math schmath...

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
You know, at 1950 - 2100 cal for a whole bar, that could save you a lot of time to get stuff done on your boat. That's a whole day's worth of calories in one snack. Just think of the extra time you'd have not having to prepare, sit down and eat a 3 course meal, then clean it all up again. That could be like 3 or more hours a day you could be working on your boat.
I'm sold. I need a whole refrigerator full of those things. Almost as efficient as drinking a :beer: to get your calories.
It's like the perfect cruising food. Compact, high density easy to store for long periods of time.

Thanks Kermit, great post. :dancing:

-Will (Dragonfly)

Jun 14, 2010
Robertson & Caine 2017 Leopard 40 CT
130 calories PER SERVING. (16 "servings" per bar, written down low on the package). That's more than 2000 calories, mostly refined sugar and fat. Can you spell "heart attack"?

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
You certainly do have mellifluous drawl, Kermit. ;)
Wow! I’ve heard lots of things about my voice. This is the first time I’ve heard mellifluous. Since I couldn’t find a lovey face emoticon I’ll just pour you a :beer:.

Aug 1, 2011
Catalina 270 255 Wabamun. Welcome to the marina
That looks like every day. Maybe there something to this.