Wednesday Photo day again

Oct 29, 2016
Hunter 41 DS Port Huron
Talked to a young man on this ship, they offer charters year round and sail the globe, this was a San Diego in February stop from here they were going North eventually making Vancouver, BC.
MRP_4415 (2).jpg

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Imagine that. In Ottawa the Sun has not risen above the horizon, yet. Well no wonder it is cold up there.

Oct 29, 2016
Hunter 41 DS Port Huron
Cold hearted orb rules the night
Removes the colors from our sight

Burrrrrrrr that looks cold

DArcy

Feb 11, 2017
Islander Freeport 36 Ottawa
Imagine that. In Ottawa the Sun has not risen above the horizon, yet. Well no wonder it is cold up there.
Well now, I understand the sentiment but "up there" is more of a state of mind than a physical location in this case. Port Everett, WA is a couple degrees further North than Ottawa so we are actually "down there" if you're taking North as up. Unfortunately we don't enjoy the moderating effects of the relatively warm North Pacific and it does get a lot colder here.

Oct 22, 2014
Yes you do and I feel your pain.... Yes my boat is resting just south of the 49th parallel. But I am enjoying a rare 70 degree day on the 45th parallel. Maybe one day the weather will get in sync and I'll be able to enjoy both boat and nice weather together. Wouldn't it be nice.

Oct 22, 2014
It was Balmy, by comparison to the previous 5 days. Just out of view stood Les in less clothes. Thankfully the camera did not have a wide angle lens.

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
Motored by her a few weeks ago in St. Petersburg while on a delivery. Haven't been aboard yet, but she is here frequently, and sells rides.

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
Lynx has been in Greenport several times. The crew even marched in our Maritime Festival parade. They were a lot of fun. They almost left town with an extra old F**t crew member.

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
If forget the name of the restaurant but I had to take a picture of this picture, just couldn't imagine the need to get out of the harbor this bad
View attachment 162737
My older brothers and I did something like that in Shinnicock Inlet as youths and trust me there is no reason to. The anchor ripped out of its chocks and flew back over the transom. It bit and spun the bow around. My one brother cut the line which was bar tight. My oldest brother managed to get the bow around for the next breaker and we lived. The graph depth meter showed that the helm area travelled 16' up and down. Of course the thing was watched by the local fishing fleet and our Dad knew about it by noon. Boy was he pissed.