Catalina 381 CC information / Opinion sought

Feb 8, 2019
Morgan OI Port Hawkesbury
Are there any members who own or have owned the Morgan Catalina 38 center cockpit model and would be willing to answer some questions.

Feb 8, 2019
Morgan OI Port Hawkesbury
Thanks Dave.. I checked those out and they appear to be for the Catalina 38 aft cockpit, the boat I am looking to find info on is a short production center cockpit model... Morgan Catalina 38 or sometimes referred to as a Catalina 381 or even a "Morgalina" .There seems to be so little info on these given the short production run at a time when Catalina was taking over .. or had just taken over the Morgan operation. hopefully help/ some answers / will be forthcoming. The run for the Morgan Catalina 45 CC was I believe 168 manufactured but I have never had any production numbers nor literature / specs on the 38 CC.

Jun 11, 2012
catalina 25 4295 mamaroneck, ny
I dont own one, but am familiar with the exact boat for a number of years. An acquaintance of mine has his CC on the market. If you wish, I can get you in touch with him, but you may get more information by going thru the broker. I have no interest in the sale, but I am a long time Catalina( C-30, C-25) owner and like to help other Catalina owners/prospective owners, if they want my assistance.
Many photos at website that follows http://www.mcmichaelyachtbrokers.com/boat/1993/catalina/morgan-381/1672/

Jun 11, 2012
catalina 25 4295 mamaroneck, ny
An acquaintance of mine has the exact boat, a 1993 Morgan/Catalina 381 CC.
Contact me so I can give you info, or point you in the right direction. I tried to leave a link, but I think the forum rules wont allow it. I have no interest in the boat, or sale ......I am just a long time Catalina ( C-30, C-25) owner, and like to assist other Catalina owners or prospective owners.

Jan 18, 2019
Catalina Catalina Morgan 381 Vero Beach
Are there any members who own or have owned the Morgan Catalina 38 center cockpit model and would be willing to answer some questions.
I have hull #24 based in Vero Beach FL. I’ve only owned her for the past year but have done a lot of work to her and might be able to answer your questions. You can also check with Catalina in Largo FL. where they were built. I believe there were about 84 boats total production.