Spreaders H26

Nov 14, 2018
Hunter 26 / 33.5 Eden isle, Greer’s ferry lake
I t appears that one of the spreaders on the nightwind has been repaired. The weld looks good but I would like to replace it at some point. Might be a little anal but I can’t help it. I’ve seen it now. What I’ve found is for a 260. Is this the same as the 26?
I was able to get on the water this past Tuesday and Wednesday. Thanks to the help on this forum. I think I’m really going to like my hunter. Rog

Jimmy

Jan 28, 2018
Hunter 26 lake Powell lake mead
I think my 26 spreader tips are different than the 260 call the SBO store they can probably help you

Nov 14, 2018
I’ll get in touch with them Tuesday. I dont think I need to be in a big rush.

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
I broke a spreader last summer and this site (SBO) got me what I needed. It was very reasonably priced. They will need to know what type of mast you have. For instance is yours by Z-Spars or someone else. A picture would also answer the question. So take a pic of the spreader & bracket and look for a manufacturer's decal on the mast.

Nov 14, 2018
Well I found a sticker. Best I can tell it has Z (next bit rubbed off) Fusion. Looks like it’s made in La Rochelle France. Best I can do till ice gets off of boat. The boom I think has a good sticker but again things are froze up and I can’t get in cabin. Supposed to rain tomorrow. Should clear off the ice and snow.

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
does your bracket look like this...
IMG_0910.jpg
IMG_0909.jpg

These are Z-spar and I got mine directly from this site's store. Just give them a call. They are really helpful and can run it down for you. Pictures help.

Nov 14, 2018
Yes that is the same as mine. I’ve got a house full of grand kids but will get things ordered on Monday with pictures ready. Thanks for all your help. Rog