Link to video of the 322

Jan 7, 2011
Oday 322 East Chicago, IN
figured I’d post a video so I could show what the boat is like. Hope I do this right.

She looks great.

The single best convenience mod I made was to put some hinges on the icebox lid. It was always a pain to pull it off, store it somewhere, grab stuff out of the fridge and then put the cover back on. Now I can open it, it rests against the cupboard, I can grab beer or food out the fridge and just close the lid,

I love it ! But I drink a lot of beer!

Greg

Jan 20, 2019
O,Day 322 Fort Pierce
Nice! And she's in your backyard?? Jealous!
Ha I wish it was my back yard, that was the video I shot when I went to look at it, we are headed back across the state to bring her home this weekend ( crossing Florida via the Okeechobee waterway )

Jan 20, 2019
O,Day 322 Fort Pierce
She looks great.

The single best convenience mod I made was to put some hinges on the icebox lid. It was always a pain to pull it off, store it somewhere, grab stuff out of the fridge and then put the cover back on. Now I can open it, it rests against the cupboard, I can grab beer or food out the fridge and just close the lid,

I love it ! But I drink a lot of beer!

Greg
I’ll look I to that, I drink a little beer but cook a LOT so whatever I can do to make life a little easier is a plus.

Nov 6, 2006
Hunter 34 Mandeville Louisiana
She looks great, Paul.. Going to be quite a pull across the Okeechobee, but there are a couple of nice stop-overs.. I went across a few years ago on a delivery of a big powerboat.. an interesting trip.. I hope you enjoy the adventure!

Jan 20, 2019
O,Day 322 Fort Pierce
She looks great, Paul.. Going to be quite a pull across the Okeechobee, but there are a couple of nice stop-overs.. I went across a few years ago on a delivery of a big powerboat.. an interesting trip.. I hope you enjoy the adventure!
Not sure if I’ll do the trip this weekend, just got off the phone with a sailor at the marina at the lake and they are worried the winds are going to make the water to rough and the water levels are pretty low right now.
I hate to leave the boat across the state another week but safety first right.

Jan 2, 2017
O'Day & Islander 322 & 37 Scottsdale, AZ & Owls Head, ME
Look's to be in great shape, particularly the upholstery and plexiglass window covers. I echo Greg’s point on the cooler top hinge.

Feb 22, 2010
Oday 322 Delaware River
Paul , welcome to O'Day 322 ownership. I have had mine 10 years now, and I love it.

I agree with the others, one inexpensive upgrade is to hinge the ice box lid, and I added a spring brace to keep the lid open. When you are on a 1-2 week trip and in the ice box 15 times a day, it is a great upgrade. See the pictures. Also, you can check out my O'Day 322 sailing in the Chesapeake here......

The ice box lid below.....

Photo Jan 26, 12 31 34 PM.jpg

Photo Jan 26, 12 31 42 PM.jpg

Jan 20, 2019
O,Day 322 Fort Pierce
Thanks
She is in good shape, we did find 4 leaks but small ones from deck hardware that’s easy to get to, of course that was in the torrential rain this weekend.