How will I find you?

Nov 30, 2015
Hunter 1978 H30 Cherubini, Treman Marina, Ithaca, NY
Mine came right after Thanksgiving. 1 for the boat, 1 for the nautically themed man cave, and 1 for @Mohawk Jack when I see him next. He helped out tremendously when I was trouble shooting the electric panel last spring.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Santa was hanging around with a bunch of elves and Mrs Santa was not looking to happy, so I went ahead and bought mine for the boat.

Delivered by the post office in a not ready for winter van. No Christmas wrapping.

But I'm a happy Christmas good wisher, and I will have my boat styling during out Winter 2019 Cruise to Vancouver BC and the Canadian BC Boat Show.

Y'all come on up now, North of the 49th Parallel. We'll be drinking Hot Rum toddies and
BEER...:beer: or :beer::beer:.

LittleGirl Christmas prayer.jpg

Dec 29, 2008
Treworgy 65' LOA Custom Steel Pilothouse Staysail Ketch St. Croix, Virgin Islands
Y'all come on up now, North of the 49th Parallel. We'll be drinking Hot Rum toddies and
BEER
Or, Y’all can bring me one down here to the 17th (and a half) Parallel, where we’ll be drinking Cruzan Ciconut Rum and Leatherback beer...

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
Sorry, y’all. My wife hates the amount of time it takes me to hoist our state flag and club burgee. I’m pretty sure she’d mutiny if I added another.

Jan 19, 2018
Hunter Cherubini 30 Cayuga Lake, NY
Wow! I'm very humbled and thankful. I just got back from 3 weeks on a Navy ship in San Diego . I have never seen so much rain in Southern California! My poor boat is freezing it's rudder off in Ithaca, but I'm looking forward to Spring.
Thank you Blow me Away! That problem was simple . I'm struggling with tuning up a 20,000HP water jet. Lol

Aug 1, 2011
Catalina 270 255 Wabamun. Welcome to the marina
But I'm a happy Christmas good wisher, and I will have my boat styling during out Winter 2019 Cruise to Vancouver BC and the Canadian BC Boat Show.

BEER...:beer: or :beer::beer:.

View attachment 159380
You guys do clearly understand that we need to make a concerted effort to get @Kermit up here for this, getting kicked out of the lounge at the Sylvia is not a trivial undertaking, not for the faint of heart, and will be unlikely, bordering on impossible to repeat.
Just sayin'

Oct 22, 2014
Gee. Meriachee... Did not know we have to compete against “the @Kermit”. Now that is some kind of pressure. I thought sailing 100NM in the middle of the winter would be worthy... Now that we have to get kicked out of a Canadian Lounge as well. Sounds like your placing the bar awfully high.
Come on Kermit... You need a trip You’ll have your new bionic shoulder by then ... You can use a plane You do not need to fly on your own wings, nor hop all the way... What you say?... There might even be an SBO Pennant in it for you.
Vancouver BC in February 2019...
The home of Real Men....
Well Canadian Men...

Oct 22, 2014
Ok... Here is the challenge. I’ll provide a free SBO burgee to any member who is willing to try our Winter Challenge... Vancouver BC Boat Show in 2019...
To qualify you need to PM me that you will be there and I’ll bring the burgee to you in Vancouver.

Oct 22, 2014
Absolutely... But I thought you have your burgee... If you want a second one Of Course.
See you tomorrow for Breakfast.