Finding used sails

Sep 5, 2018
C&C 29 Mk ii Port Hadlock
Any suggestions as to where to look?

Specifically, I'm looking for a used asymmetric spinnaker (ideally a Code Zero) for a C&C 29 Mk ii.

Thanks in advance.

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
Second the recommendation for Masthead Enterprises in St. Pete. Ask for Paul. He'll search his inventory and get back to you within a day at most. Ton of sails in his loft

Sep 24, 2018
O'Day 25 Chicago
Precision Sails has a Black Friday sale. A new sail for my Starwind 19 was only $400 new, before any sales.

Dacron Sails:

Precision 300 Series: 15% off
Precision 400 Series: 25% off
Precision 500 Series: 25% off
Challenge Warp Drive Race/Cruise 25% off

All Cruising Laminates: 25% off

All Racing Radial: 25% off

All Custom Made Standard Size Single Color Spinnakers: 40% off
All Custom and Multi Color Spinnakers: 25% off
Code Zero Laminate: 25% off

CDI Furling Systems: 25% off

Nov 25, 2016
C&C 30 MK1 Pasadena
I picked up a C&C 30 MK1 project boat a couple of years ago, with no main. I live half an hour from Bacon and checked regularly with them. They have hundreds of sails on their website, but also have a hundred or so awaiting inspection and classification, but only get through 1 or 2 a week, if that. I looked at all of the other places mentioned here and had no luck (hope you have better luck). I wound up going to Precision Sails (above) and had a new sale made for not much more than the used one would have been. It is a lighter weight cloth than some of the used offshore sails are, but I stay in the Chesapeake Bay, so it is fine for me. If you aren't in a huge hurry, I would get an estimate from them and use the Black Friday sale, with the slower delivery. You might be surprised.

Nov 8, 2007
Hunter 27_75-84 Sandusky Harbor Marina, Ohio
SBO. I sold two used sails here after replacing them on our boat. You can place an ad asking for an item as well as selling.