Hold My Drink!

jviss

Feb 5, 2004
Tartan 3800 20 Westport, MA
Here's the hard-core racers', Americas Cup drink holder:

capta

Jun 4, 2009
Pearson 530 Admiralty Bay, Bequia SVG
Why is it that every link to WM on here goes to ERROR "Your request has been blocked."?
Is it just me or are others encountering the same thing?

Siren

Apr 2, 2018
Catalina 22 12491 Lake Charlevoix
Why is it that every link to WM on here goes to ERROR "Your request has been blocked."?
Is it just me or are others encountering the same thing?
Nope, works perfectly for me.

Are you using it at work? If so, @Scubaguy says your I.T. department is doing it's job; the proxy server is probably blocking it. If you are using it at home, maybe your admiral is blocking it. :p

capta

Jun 4, 2009
Pearson 530 Admiralty Bay, Bequia SVG
Nope, works perfectly for me.

Are you using it at work? If so, @Scubaguy says your I.T. department is doing it's job; the proxy server is probably blocking it. If you are using it at home, maybe your admiral is blocking it. :p
There is NO admiral on this boat! We are partners and she does more than her fair share of everything from cooking to rebuilding the engines. No deck fluff or admirals allowed!
As for the link, everytime someone posts a link to WM on any thread it gives that error. Since my home is a boat in the Windward Islands, I don't have an IT department either.
Nikki's hang out b (2).jpg

Last edited:

Siren

Apr 2, 2018
Catalina 22 12491 Lake Charlevoix
Very cool, @capta ! Isn't it nice to have a great partner, equally yoked, to have along on this awesome adventure? She sounds AWESOME! Sorry you are having link issues. Not sure what the problem could be....

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Capta, try using another browser. Maybe you are loading a saved page from your history or your cookie ID number with WM needs to be updated.

Oh right. I wasn't here and that wasn't a comment.

- Will (Dragonfly)

Apr 5, 2018
Catalina Capri 25 Jackson
On the topic of cup holders...I just opened up the weird useless holes in the table of my 22 to be big enough for cans and bottles. 2 more cupholders on board! Yeehaw!

Also discovered that this brass weems and Plath gimbled lamp actually works and has oil and a long wick in it!! I’ll probably burn the boat down using it to be honest

C11DC2A4-D214-4927-A9AA-9DB0EE4455EF.jpeg
C4E0072F-797D-4913-B7A4-1B606815DD51.jpeg