Sanitation barbed fittings....

NYSail

Jan 6, 2006
Beneteau 423 Mt. Sinai, NY
I need T fittings for 1 1/2" sanitation hose (Raritan Sani / Flex). Where is the best place to get QUALITY schedule 80 barbed fittings......

Thanks!

Greg

Mar 26, 2011
Corsair F-24 MK I Deale, MD
Quality fitting s for sanitation hose are typically smooth. Raritan and Dometic carry them.

Dec 2, 1997
- - LIttle Rock
Dometic/SeaLand has a full selection. It's impossible to find anything on the Dometic site any more...they force you to their "authorized" retailers....this is a link to all their fittings on one of 'em Dometic.SeaLand hose fittings But once you know what you're looking for, you can find 'em at a lot of retailers.

Oct 3, 2014
Marlow-Hunter MH37 Lake City, MN
Dometic/SeaLand has a full selection. It's impossible to find anything on the Dometic site any more...they force you to their "authorized" retailers....this is a link to all their fittings on one of 'em Dometic.SeaLand hose fittings But once you know what you're looking for, you can find 'em at a lot of retailers.
@Peggie Hall HeadMistress THANK YOU for posting that link! I had bought replacement holding tank for my 33.5 Hunter from Ronco. They helped me find just the right replacement to fit in the same spot. One thing I had not considered was the height of the fittings and the fittings they sent stood too high to be of any use (original fitting was a welded aluminum elbow on the original aluminum tank). My choices seem to be find shorter fittings or a shorter, lower capacity holding tank. The link you posted shows a 1.5" tight elbow that looks like it should fit just fine! I'm to double check my available clearance and get a couple of those ordered ASAP!

Dec 2, 1997
- - LIttle Rock
FWIW, When you order the tank be sure to tell Ronco you want the fittings to be flush with the outside...their standard fittings installation puts a nipple on the outside of the tank that's about 1/2" high. And include the "collar" on the threaded tank fitting in the space needed above the tank. A 1.5" 90 typically needs at least 5" above the tank...it looks like a little less for the SeaLand fitting. I'd buy the fitting before ordering the tank if I were you, so you can measure the space needed above the tank yourself.