Second happy day!

Feb 11, 2017
former Tartan 30 New London, CT area
Sea Cup has a buyer! She's been for sale since July of '16. Transfer of title will be after a short haul (mid-April) then off to her new mooring in Rockland, ME on Memorial Day weekend. New owner researched boats, decided on a Tartan 30, looked at a couple in Maine, then made a trip to New London. Liked what he saw enough to give me a substantial deposit. He was talking about trucking it up, but I suggested we sail it - after all, boat knows the way! He liked the idea, and it just may have been a selling point. Looking forward to the sale and the sail!

nat55

Feb 11, 2017
Gulfstar 1979 Gulfstar 37 BELFAST
Congrats Al, glad you found a buyer. Is the new owner a Rockland resident?

Feb 11, 2017
former Tartan 30 New London, CT area
No upgrade plans at this time. Will concentrate on the radio control sailing for now (two boats to campaign). A small skiff (with trailer) is a possibility. Don't know if the new owner resides in Rockland, but that's where his new mooring is.
2065_07em.jpg

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
No upgrade plans at this time. Will concentrate on the radio control sailing for now
So, you're still a sailboat owner. Excellent! I would love to read a post or two about your RC racing and cruising. :clap:

As far as skiff sailing goes - consider a windmill.

- Will (Dragonfly)