Medicine names

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
Did you know that if you take the letters xi- and -yz and add them to your name, you have a medicine of some type...

brian = xibrianyz (pronounced zy-BREE-ans)

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
If you are feeling a little politic, take one xibrianyz and call your doctor in the morning.

"Hello, Dr Freud? I'm afraid I had another episode last night." "Yes, I took a xibrianyz. But, I'm afraid that if I take too many I will become addicted." "No, I didn't say anything impolitic about my mother. She's an Independant." "No, I'm not a dependant. I just don't want to become dependant on xibrianyz." "Yeah, sure they taste fine, that's part of the problem." "NO! I DON'T HATE MY MOTHER! Why do you keep asking me that?" "Well, I am a little jealous of her, I guess." "Take a xikermitzy?" "Oh! to control my feelings of envy. Ok, if you're sure that will help." :sick:

-Will (Dragonfly)

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
Side effects may include: nausea, vomiting, water weight gain, lower back pain, receding hairline, eczema, seborrhea, psoriasis, itchy chafing clothing, liver spots, blood clots, ringworm, excessive body odor, uneven tire wear, pyorrhea, gonorrhea, diarrhea, halitosis, scoliosis, loss of bladder control, hammertoe, the shanks, low sperm count, warped floors, cluttered drawers, hunchback, heart attack, low resale value on your home, feline leukemia, athlete's foot, head lice, club foot, MS, MD, VD, fleas, anxiety, sleeplessness, drowsiness, poor gas mileage, tooth decay, split ends, parvo, warts, unibrow, lazy eye, fruit flies, chest pains, clogged drains, hemorrhoids, dry heaving, anal seepage
and sexual dysfunction.

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
Side effects may include: nausea, vomiting, water weight gain, lower back pain, receding hairline, eczema, seborrhea, psoriasis, itchy chafing clothing, liver spots, blood clots, ringworm, excessive body odor, uneven tire wear, pyorrhea, gonorrhea, diarrhea, halitosis, scoliosis, loss of bladder control, hammertoe, the shanks, low sperm count, warped floors, cluttered drawers, hunchback, heart attack, low resale value on your home, feline leukemia, athlete's foot, head lice, club foot, MS, MD, VD, fleas, anxiety, sleeplessness, drowsiness, poor gas mileage, tooth decay, split ends, parvo, warts, unibrow, lazy eye, fruit flies, chest pains, clogged drains, hemorrhoids, dry heaving, anal seepage
and sexual dysfunction.
Nope. I don’t have fleas!