.mov files?

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
Does the forum accept .mov files and how do I post them? They must be too large for the attachments. They are now on my MacBookAir.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Does the forum accept .mov files and how do I post them? They must be too large for the attachments. They are now on my MacBookAir.
if you have a social media account or access to an Internet connected server, such as for a Website that you own, you can store your file, of any size, on there and provide the address using the LINK icon at the top of the edit window.
After uploading your .mov file to some Internet accessible site, right click on it (for MS based computers. Is it command button and click for Apples?). A menu box should offer you the choice to 'Copy Link'. Or you can copy the address from the URL box at the top of the screen, if it has that available when you play it.
Then, in the SBO Reply window, click on the little chain link picture and 'paste' your copied link in. Click 'INSERT' and you're done. File size doesn't matter because SBO doesn't ever upload it.

I haven't tried it, but this may also work from Goggle Cloud.

-Will (Dragonfly)

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
I can't believe these two clips aren't on Utube already. But I looked and couldn't find them. I'll see if I can post them.