Bomar hatch part

Jul 27, 2016
Hunter 40 Legend Penetanguishine ontario
hi I have a 1986 40 legend and the hatch arm in the v birth just broke and one is missing which is probably why the other broke. The hatch is 24.5"x25". The arm slide seems to be 11.5". Does anyone know where to get replacemtns? Went on bromar and they said hunter bought parts and custom made hatches.

May 12, 2004
Hunter Cherubini 30 New Port Richey
Check the SBO store on this site. They have hatch arms. They don't look like exact Bomar replacements, but might work.
Go to: Shop, General Marine Parts, Hardware. Click on the Hatch Hardware icon.

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
Give the parts guys here on the site a try. They have a LOT of parts, and can get ones they do not have.
It's often faster to call them than to locate parts on the webpages. Call them at 877-932-7245, they are open 9 to 3:30 Pacific time.

Bomar has many replacement parts for hatches, though they can be pricey. I elected to find my hatch arms at a local marine salvage yard, but Bomar would have been happy to sell them to me. Give the Bomar parts department a call at 603-826-5791. I've talked to 2 different folks, and both were very helpful. I called them from the boat, and they asked a series of very specific questions, including measurements, to help me identify the multiple parts I needed, including arms. Good luck.

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
Sorry Roland, I was typing while you posted. I don't want what I typed to seem to be a contradiction of what you suggested on locating parts on the website.

May 12, 2004
Hunter Cherubini 30 New Port Richey
Sorry Roland, I was typing while you posted. I don't want what I typed to seem to be a contradiction of what you suggested on locating parts on the website.
No worries. You gave more info than I did. Info that I or others may need at some point. That's what great about this site.