Photo Fun

Nov 30, 2015
Hunter 1978 H30 Cherubini, Treman Marina, Ithaca, NY
I must be a coward but I'd never sail in front of something that large.
Yep, that's it Coward! Besides being a coward (like me) it's illegal. I guess if you're a Leutenant in the Royal Navy you always have right of way. What a Royal idiot. There's no excuse fathomable for getting that close to a restricted manuverability vessel in a narrow channel...and I don't give a crap if you're "racing".

Jan 24, 2009
1981 Cherubini Hunter 27 Shipwright Harbor Marina, MD
This is the reef that protects the cove in St. Vincent's where Barefoot Boats and Sunsail have their charter bases. Our Sunsail boat was being piloted in by an employee for this very reason, the channel is very narrow and way off to the side. This guy ignored the rules and thought he knew better. I think alcohol may have bumped up his IQ a little and sharpened his decision-making process. :yikes:

IMG_3504.JPG
IMG_3571.JPG

Dec 28, 2010
Catalina 380 san pedro
Low Speed Chase is a very sobering story. They were racing off of SF and were thrown up on the rocks at Farrlone (I'm not sure of the spelling) Island. Sadly there were fatalities.

Jan 24, 2009
1981 Cherubini Hunter 27 Shipwright Harbor Marina, MD
Sorry, I was on a Sunsail charter being piloted back into the cove through the marked channel, the Barefoot Boats charter boat is the one up on the reef. Yes, two different boats.