A few pics from my weekend sail at Wateree, Lake, SC.

Aug 1, 2011
Catalina 270 255 Wabamun. Welcome to the marina
In Canada, you understand, the new drone rules would have prevented you from taking these shots, as you would be legally prevented from flying your drone since there might have been a fish within 70 meters of the drone at any time, and said fish could have called 911 to report you, and you would have been tasered mercilessly.
Very nice shots. What did you use to take them?

Mar 15, 2013
Catalina 22 charleston
P1010211.JPG
Phantom 3 Standard. Crazy laws. Regulate and tax everything. People think we live in a free country. Fail to pay your taxes and watch how free you are, unless your Al Sharpton. Thanks for the kind comments.

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
Those are post card worthy photos... you should put a copy right stamp in the corner so Unk. Sam can keep tabs on you.:cowbell:

Thanks for sharing.

Aug 1, 2011
I just got a new Mavic, since I wasn't getting anywhere with my Tarot 6 motor. I'm looking forward to breaking a few laws and getting video this summer.

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
It was interesting to see the differences in the H26 and H260. They may be the same boat but they're not really. It was pretty cool seeing Don enjoy his first time on his boat being able to just have a good time without having to sail. I've done that once on my boat. If you ever get the chance to have someone else drive your boat while you relax, take it.

Aug 1, 2011
Yeah, Marek got to take pictures whilst I drove his boat. It was almost exactly the same as mine.

Apr 4, 2016
Newport 28 Richardson Marina
If you ever get the chance to have someone else drive your boat while you relax, take it.
We do "Beer can" races every Tuesday, a large group of us sail on different boats every week and change helms person at every mark. It's fun, gives the boat owner time to chill or tinker with rigging and we all get to see how different boats sail.

Mar 15, 2013
Catalina 22 charleston
P1010223 - Copy.JPG
We do "Beer can" races every Tuesday, a large group of us sail on different boats every week and change helms person at every mark. It's fun, gives the boat owner time to chill or tinker with rigging and we all get to see how different boats sail.
First time having a Sailor on my boat. I loved the chance to be rail meat. It was nice!