Hunter curved wooden steps into cabin

Gdindy

Jul 11, 2007
Hunter 410 Washington Park Marina, Michigan City, Indiana
I have a 2001 Hunter 410, when I purchased the boat it had a crack in the top step. The curved steps are no longer available however I have a friend who is a wood worker and a boater and reproduced the step, I think almost exactly! The difference is that due to the cost of Teak he used layers of Mahogany.
IMG_3716.jpg

Gdindy

Jul 11, 2007
Most of the things on this site are items for sale. What is wrong with helping a fellow boater who needs a discontinued part not carried on this site locate one?

Feb 20, 2011
Island Packet 35 Tucson, AZ/San Carlos, MX
Most of the things on this site are items for sale. What is wrong with helping a fellow boater who needs a discontinued part not carried on this site locate one?
Uh, nothing? Has someone reprimanded you for this?

Gdindy

Jul 11, 2007
Great then if anyone needs a discontinued mfg. step made for your boat like the one I have shown contact me via email and I will put you in touch with the wood whop

Jun 29, 2010
Hunter 410 Harbor Island West Marina
Great then if anyone needs a discontinued mfg. step made for your boat like the one I have shown contact me via email and I will put you in touch with the wood whop
Hello, My top step on m Hunter 410 is also cracked and ready to split. I would like to get this persons info. The new step looks great. Thanks.

Feb 27, 2018
Hunter 410 Seattle
I've got a Hunter 410 with several cracked steps and would love to replace them. Can I get his contact information?

Jun 4, 2004
Hunter 410 Punta Gorda
Some of mine delaminated them and I regluded them. They turned out fine. I do wood working but don't have a steam chamber to bend wood. I also put a varnish finish on them and they are holding up better than just the stain finish.