Oh come on!

Mar 31, 2013
O'day 23 Pa
So when we buttoned up "no hurry" last year, I put a new tarp on, all tied down and ready for winter.
Well apparently it was not ready for the snow and ice that pulled so hard it bent two stanchions and left the cockpit full of water!
Ah well, was replacing life lines anyway, just had not planned on rebedding the stanchions again anytime soon.
Only person happy is my daughter, for some odd reason she loves picking off the butyl squeeze out, odd girl, must take after her mother <looks around nervously>.

Dec 27, 2012
Precision Precision 28 St Augustine
I bought my O 240 from a guy in Michigan. When I met with him to purchase I noticed all of the posts where removed from the stanchions. He informed me that he removes them every year due to the harsh winters. I never really thought about it until then. I remove them from the bases every winter.

Apr 26, 2015
S2 26 Mid On Trailer
So when we buttoned up "no hurry" last year, I put a new tarp on, all tied down and ready for winter.
Well apparently it was not ready for the snow and ice that pulled so hard it bent two stanchions and left the cockpit full of water
Goes with your forum name does it not. :kick: :laugh: