Recent content by XDMusic

1. X

Hardware for installing wheel drive autopilot

Hello. I just bought an ev-100 wheel pilot for my 1999 Hunter 340. How did your install go. Can you offer any advice that might help me with my install? Thanks, Danny
  2. X

Hunter 340 Autopilot

I'd like to install an autopilot on my 1999 Hunter 340. I am interested in hearing any comments or recommendations regarding anyone's experience. Thanks, Danny Rubio
  3. X

Faulty transducer or faulty instrument?

My depth instrument, which has worked just fine until recently, will light up as usual when turned on but just show dashes instead of a depth. Is there an easy, simple way to tell if the problem is the transducer or the instrument? The boat is in the water. Thanks!
  4. X

Transducer or Instrument

My depth instrument, which has worked just fine until recently, will light up as usual when turned on but just show dashes instead of a depth. Is there an easy, simple way to tell if the problem is the transducer or the instrument? The boat is in the water. Thanks!
  5. X

H340 propane Cylinder Replacement

What size propane cylinder was the H340 propane locker designed to house? Thanks!
  6. X

340 pedestal light bulb replacement

Bought a 1999 H340. Missing the light bulb in front of the cockpit pedestal that lights the cockpit sole. What bulb would replace it? Is there an LED that would work? Thanks!
  7. X

Stuck Macerator Pump Valve

Thanks for your reply. I believe the macerator pump is working fine. It is the macerator discharge valve (ball valve) located at the discharge thru hull fitting that is stuck. Any advice?
  8. X

Stuck Macerator Pump Valve

Any advice on getting a stuck macerator pump valve to open without breaking it. It probably hasn't been operated in several years. Thanks!
  9. X

Main sheet Traveler on the Arch

When was the last year that Hunter built a boat where the main sheet traveler was NOT attached to a cockpit arch? Thanks!