Recent content by Sloopsail816

1. Sloopsail816

Oceanis Folding Transom/Swim Platform Issue

Hi Mike, I owned an Oceanis 45 and chartered it in a charter fleet. There is no way to manually raise the platform without disconnecting the actuator. While the boat was out on charter it failed and one of the boat techs went on site and just disconnected it. The platform can then be raised...
  2. Sloopsail816

Hunter 50CC 2010 Entertainment System

Thanks! I’m sure it isn’t the best weather for working up in your area!!!
  3. Sloopsail816

Daydreamer do you know the make and model of your TV and what year is your boat?
  4. Sloopsail816

Thanks, I just discovered the Bose VS-2 option, that looks like a good solution. I’m giving it thought. Thanks everyone for the input
  5. Sloopsail816

Fresh water bottom paint

When I had my boat at the time a Hunter 260 on a Midwest Lake in Missouri, I pulled the boat every winter and stored it on the hard. I always have used Pettit Hydrocoat (Multi Season Version). When I pulled it, my boat had significantly less slime than other boats with Interlux paint. People...
  6. Sloopsail816

Thanks DayDreamer41, I saw the SOLE manaual and downloaded it, my Bose is different than the one that is in the documentation directory.. the Bose 3-2-1 listed there is a 3 speaker model and mine in the 5.1. I was able to download the Lifestyle 18 manual directly from Bose.. I have a hunch...
  7. Sloopsail816

Thanks Artboas for the info, that as I had expected... Di you know anything about the TV make and model?
  8. Sloopsail816

Thanks I was un-away of the older documentation. There wasn’t any information on my systems. but there was a couple of documents I downloaded for other reference.
  9. Sloopsail816

Hi Everyone, I’ve recently purchased a Hunter 50 CC 2010. Unfortunately it’s curently in storage in a boatyard in St Petersburg, FL and I’m in Kansas City, trying to liquidate our stuff to move aboard. My question is, does anyone have the model number of the Bose Lifestyle system and the Upstar...
  10. Sloopsail816

Life Raft for Oceanis 45

I have a Viking RescuYou life raft 8 UKL.