Recent content by randyk316

1. R

Stanchion Location

Thank you Stu! The site you suggested was a great help! I just finished re-bedding the bow pulpit and there was very needed advice on this page! Thanks Again! Randy
  2. R

Stanchion Location

Thank you Sail123. The lights look very visible-nice touch. My lines were done with new lines before my purchase of the boat so I will keep these for now. Thank you again! Randy
  3. R

Stanchion Location

Thank you Thank you Joe. I had a hard time getting back to the forum and finding my question and I was so shocked and appreciative of all the helpful suggestions- -thank you so much. I am re-doing everything on the deck, paint, brightwork, and re-bedding. Then all electric and running...
  4. R

Stanchion Location

Thank you Thank you so much for your advice. I did check into angles and availability- -then I looked at different catalinas in the area- - I think I will just go with what seems best for now- -as long as I can keep it looking good! Thanks Again! Randy
  5. R

Stanchion Location

Hoping for help with my stanchion placement on a 27 Catalina. Before I purchased the vessel, the stanchions were removed and re-installed. They appear to be in the wrong places because of how they lean- -inward and outward. None of them are bent, so I think that the re-install put them in...