Recent content by Paul1966

1. P

322 trash can

Yeah we finally got a can for it, we went over and got the boat and did the four day trip two weekends ago, been having health issues and haven’t felt like being on the web.
  2. P

Day three Okeechobee crossing

Lol yeah I had the wife going, I made her take the helm so I “could watch and make sure we didn’t hit” she always freaks out about the bridges
  3. P

They weren’t answering anyone, seems that isn’t an uncommon thing with them though.
  4. P

Right at 45, the Army Courp of engineers had the hight of the railroad bridge at 50’4” today, here is a link to a YouTube video from the bridge today
  5. P

first night at anchor, free dock first night and stayed at the Roland Martin marina the second night, was going to go to Indiantown Marina tonight but they chose to ignore radio and phone calls so we anchored off the channel.
  6. P

New owner 322

For sure on my growing list of to do
  7. P

322 trash can

Awesome, thanks a million.
  8. P

Link to video of the 322

Thanks She is in good shape, we did find 4 leaks but small ones from deck hardware that’s easy to get to, of course that was in the torrential rain this weekend.
  9. P

322 trash can

Thanks, we are supposed to go get her and bring her home this weekend if this crazy weather settles down.
  10. P

322 trash can

I need to find a trash can to fit in the space intended for one, anyone have the measurements? I’d measure mine but to lazy to make a three hour drive to do it ha ha
  11. P

Okeechobee Waterway on a 310

Was told 45 but heading over tomorrow to measure for sure. This is the site I’m always getting told to check for water levels. You can also talk to the lock tender and the dockmaster at Roland Martin for lake advice, route 2 (rim route) is still restricted to under 30 feet as the cable is still...
  12. P

Okeechobee Waterway on a 310

I talked to the lock tender yesterday as we are bringing our O’Day 322 across in a few days, lake levels are low but if the winds are under 20 knots on the lake it’s supposed to be doable, we have a 4’ ish draft and 20 or over can make it rough enough to bounce on bottom.
  13. P

Favorite Oday Picture

So far my favorite because it’s the only one we have since we just got her last weekend and she’s 173 miles away. 1989 O’Day 322
  14. P

Link to video of the 322

Not sure if I’ll do the trip this weekend, just got off the phone with a sailor at the marina at the lake and they are worried the winds are going to make the water to rough and the water levels are pretty low right now. I hate to leave the boat across the state another week but safety first right.
  15. P

Link to video of the 322

I’ll look I to that, I drink a little beer but cook a LOT so whatever I can do to make life a little easier is a plus.