Recent content by mark rocco

1. M

Homemade mast stepper

I must have a very different mast on my 22 ..there is no way you are going to get behind that and lift....i have tried different methods you need two people to put my mast up I attach the for stay to the winch on the trailer ..one person cranks and the other gets behind guides and lifts.
  2. M

Hey Grotto I'm in Wilmington also ...maybe we can get together and talk about 22's....i would...

Hey Grotto I'm in Wilmington also ...maybe we can get together and talk about 22's....i would like to pick up (4) of these stand's also mark rocco
  3. M

Sailboat Beauty Pageant

i would love any of the Island Packet. Well built...enough teak to keep any one happy.
  4. M

Just bought a Catalina 22!

congrats...looks like a nice looking boat... you will have a great time..and a great learning frontier...my first boat 1980 Catalina 22..still have her still learning!..as far as the black hole...maybe a rainbow of good time and adventure!!!
  5. M

painting my Catalina

Copy....thank you Joe
  6. M

painting my Catalina

Thank you Milton ....nice job. again thank you for the info and the pic!! Mark
  7. M

painting my Catalina

Hey Dough..this is what i got back...using a one part enamel " Bright Side or Easy poxy ".. using a foam roller and a bristle brush. and yes you can use the same paint for the top deck mark
  8. M

painting my Catalina

Thank you much
  9. M

painting my Catalina

Thank you very much ....looking forward to get this done and get out on the water!!
  10. M

painting my Catalina

Thank you very much Tom. I now no how and what I need for this project Mark
  11. M

painting my Catalina

thank you i will look him up
  12. M

mark rocco 1980 22 Catalina the Angela Lee

mark rocco 1980 22 Catalina the Angela Lee
  13. M

painting my Catalina

So this past weekend i sanded down the free board on my Catalina 22. A few question. Do i use a roller and brush ?...any particular kind ?...I'll be buying the paint from Defender as that's were i bought the paint for the bottom last year. I also want to pain the top deck...
  14. M

another newbie, hull #12502

thank you my friend:)
  15. M

another newbie, hull #12502

Thank you Ron...by getting the tracks would that mean I can slide the bikini in different positions...