Recent content by FlyorSail

1. FlyorSail

310 Voltage Regulator Location

Sailing Friends, It looks like this post took on a life of its own. I wanted to bring closure to the initial issue of the Voltmeter pegging out. Thanks to everyone's advice, I narrowed it down to the Voltmeter itself, and it was indeed bad. Here's a picture of it. Note it's reading 12 Volts...
  2. FlyorSail

Paulj, Just to be clear, what are you referring to by the "rear AC" switch? Thanks.
  3. FlyorSail

JRT, Thanks, I'll check that next.
  4. FlyorSail

The first picture is how the gauge reads key in our out, the second, key on, engine not running. What is your concern/point? Thanks!
  5. FlyorSail

The installed gauge. Picture attached. Key is in the off position in the first picture and on in the second with the engine not running.
  6. FlyorSail

Marchem, Thanks. The voltmeter goes to ~12 volts when the key is off. Any issues with checking the voltage at the leads to the Voltmeter vs. at the alternator?
  7. FlyorSail

Thanks for all the help, but I'm not there yet. Attached are pictures of my alternator and voltmeter. I believe the alternator has an internal regulator. Does anyone know? I'm not sure which lead is which for testing the voltage output, so any help there is welcome as well. Anyone know...
  8. FlyorSail

Thank you Maine Sail. I'll take a photo later this week and post it.
  9. FlyorSail

Hello Friends. My 2002 310's voltmeter is pegged on the high side and I'm worried about cooking my 4 AGM 6 volt batteries. A fellow 310 owner has a 2001 and he replaced his Voltage Regulator with a Balmar Max Charge MC614 Multi-Stage Regulator. So I bought one ($$$) with the intention of...
  10. FlyorSail

Sanitation Hose Replacement

Wow... thanks all. What/where is the PVC pipe Jese mentioned? I haven't "dug" into it yet. I replaced the hoses on my 1985 O'Day 31 and that wasn't much fun either. Does anyone have a diagram of the system?
  11. FlyorSail

Swim Ladder Part

Interesting... and it worked well?
  12. FlyorSail

Sanitation Hose Replacement

Any experience or advice for replacing the Sanitation Hose on a Catalina 310? Much appreciated. Brian
  13. FlyorSail

Swim Ladder Part

Hello friends, Does anyone know where I can purchase these vinyl covers on the swim ladder bracket? Thanks, Brian
  14. FlyorSail

Bimini Replacement

David, I don't see the site posted. Thanks,
  15. FlyorSail

Bimini Replacement

Hello Fellow Catalina 310 owners! My Bimini was torn during a storm late this summer and needs to be replaced vs. repaired. Any suggestions on who does this type of work? Thanks, Brian