Recent content by crewzen

1. crewzen

Hunter 310 Bimini

H Shaen, The color is white, and we are in Gulf Shores until next week and will back in TN next Wednesday. I can take pics for you then. No unfortunately the boat was totalled by insurance because aft several attempts to remove the interior mold they gave up. Like I said I have the bimini...
  2. crewzen

Hunter 310 Bimini

Hi Shawn, I have three complete hardware and bimini fire the 98 Hunter 310. I took it off my boat for the winter and have it in my garage. She filled with water and was filled with mold. It's been totalled, very sad. Anyway I have that bimini plus I have $1200 custom cushion that wrap around the...
  3. crewzen

Need doors and flooring for '99 Hunter 310

Thanks for your suggestions. Does anybody know where there is a good salvage yard that might have replacement parts?
  4. crewzen

Hello All, I am in need of replacing all the interior doors (V-berth, aft berth and head) as well as all floor boards and lids. I cannot find a resource anywhere, could someone please give me some suggestions and guidance. It is urgent as we are nearing the final stages of a flooding repair...
  5. crewzen

Already talked to Hunterowners. They do no wood, and they had no ideas for me other than get them custom made. Not the best prognosis, but I know that somewhere out there some mighty Hunter owner has tackled this issue, I am very hopeful. Thanks Mate.
  6. crewzen

Hello All, I am in need of replacing all the interior doors (V-berth, aft berth and head) as well as all floor boards and lids. I cannot find a resource anywhere, could someone please give me some suggestions and guidance. It is urgent as we are nearing the final stages of a flooding repair...
  7. crewzen

Hunter 310 Diesel Generator Advice ... Want to add one

Thank you for the replies. It is a great start.
  8. crewzen

Hunter 310 Diesel Generator Advice ... Want to add one

I would like to install a diesel genny on my Hunter 310. I have seen same model for sale that list them, and as I have added a Mermaid AC w/heat, and found lots of postings that helped in making the right choices. I have had no luck finding any manufacturer or installation guides, diagrams or...
  9. crewzen

Best way to redo teak on rail seats?

I just brought my rail seats home. I am going to sand and refinish the teak slats just curious on best way to protect the plastic when doing the coats of poly. Taping it off seems like it will be a really tedious method. Just looking for some input from those with experience, obviously this is...
  10. crewzen

Hunter 310 Genset, Possible?

Bob, Excellent advice, I have spoke to my service manager and he installed one of your units in a 33 Cat recently and they are having great success with it so far and feels like we can make room in one of the transom lockers.. I think this will be the answer for me. Thanks for your help. Fair...
  11. crewzen

Hunter 310 Genset, Possible?

We are on Kentucky Lake, and sold our dinghy as we won't need one for several years when we are ready to head down the Tenn-Tom to the Gulf and off to Cape Cod. So no gas on board and the whole carry-on prospect is a non-starter with the Admiral. I am very interested in the Next Gen 3.5, I have...
  12. Salon coming along

Salon coming along

13. The names are on!

The names are on!

14. Looking good

Looking good

15. Names completed

Names completed