- Last Activity:
- Jan 23, 2018 at 2:57 PM
- Jun 4, 2009
- Likes Received:
Somewhere south of civilization. Apr 13, 2016
- capta was last seen:
- Viewing thread Vestas 11th Hour Racing in collision., Jan 23, 2018 at 2:57 PM
- Home Page:
- State or Province where your boat is moored:
- Sailing in the Windward or Leeward Islands
- Captain/Ship's Master
- Boat brand:
- Boat model:
- Boat Name:
- Skipping Stone
- Year built:
- State or Province:
- Home port:
- where ever we are anchored
- Previous Boats:
33' Pacemaker SF
71' St. Augustine shrimp trawler
46' CC bullnose
37' Searunner tri
65' Wm. Hand gaff ketch 1909
14' Hobie cat (zoom)
49' Rhodes TransPac winner, class B
11' moth class sailboat
9' El Toro pram
sailed & commercial fished San Francisco Bay & West coast, Mexico to Alaska 1960-1970 (king crab fisherman @ 15).
- Owner bio:
- Currently cruising and offering charters in the Antilles with my wife, Nikki.
Caribbean/Mediterranean charter skipper 1979-1984.
professional captain; Sailing vessels, motor yachts, tugs, freighters, dive, sport fishing & tour boats 1984-2010 35' to 3000 tons.
full time live aboard since 1969.
Signature"Any idiot can make a boat go; it takes a sailor to stop one" ... Spike Africa. 1964 aboard the schooner "Wanderer" Sausalito, Ca.