Recent content by Barry T

1. B

Mystery Number on Hull

Wow - thank you to everyone for helping me figure these numbers out and so quickly. The boat was bought in the USA and hauled up to a lake in Canada. Nice having this puzzle figured out. Merci Bien!
  2. B

Mystery Number on Hull

Hello all, Wondering if anyone can shed any light on numbers I recently discovered on the hull inside my 1987 Catalina 27 Tall Rig. The number is 909803. The number is in large black letters, each about 5" tall, on the port side hull inside the storage below my cabin bench. They look like...
  3. B

Cabin Production Access Hole Covers

Info now available in archive Thanks Mr. Bill. Goal of having information on accessing these plugs now searchable through MacgregorOwners.com achieved! Didn't find any previous discussion on the boards using lots of word combinations. Hopefully we have now filled this information void...
  4. B

Info now available in archive Thanks Mr. Bill. Goal of having information on accessing these plugs now searchable through MacgregorOwners.com achieved! Didn't find any previous discussion on the boards using lots of word combinations. Hopefully we have now filled this information void...
  5. B

I spent a good part of this now (lament) passing summer (Ooh Canada) restoring a Mac 26D I purchased in May. One little product it took me some time to track down were the hole plugs (locking hole plugs)that fit into the production holes in the cabin roof allowing access to bolts etc for top...
  6. B

Trim over Hull and Deck Space

Rub-rail Dear Kevin / Capt. H20, Thanks for the helpful advice. The rub-rail itself is in good shape. I noticed that a previous owner (there were two) had attempted to seal around the rub-rail and the hull as there is some clear space. Not sure if there is a leak or if it is a case of someone...