IMG_5580

IMG_5580

E

O'Day Swift

Recently saw an O'Day Swift on CList which I have never heard of before. After researching there wasn't much online about it so I thought It was rare and I snatched it up. Put on top my car and immediately took to the beach (on possibly the windiest day of the season!) Here's some details on it.

-It's small, tough to stay on, no grip
-the foam inside is hardened and you can hear it moving around (it still floats fine)
-There is a small hole on the side hull where it meets the deck (definitely gets water inside but you can drain it out)
-The tiller has a function where it flips up so you can rig it on land. But when sailing the stupid latch kept popping up and my tiller would be out of water. Maybe it was just the high winds.
- Finally when breaking it down after, my finger went through the sail and made a hole. Indicating the sail is rotten. Nothing went wrong on the water but you know.

So my question is, are there markets for this rare boat? Maybe kids on lakes? What could I sell it for? It really is in great shape, no discoloring or scratches. It was barn stored since the 60's.
thanks!!

Album information

Album owner
eldete
Date created
Item count
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Album privacy

eldete