What's the best

May 17, 2004
Beneteau Oceanis 37 Havre de Grace
Folding prop. Better rudder control in high and low winds, and way more speed improvement than the 9 seconds/mile PHRF penalty.

Nov 30, 2015
Hunter 1978 H30 Cherubini, Treman Marina, Ithaca, NY
Pedestal guard and folding cockpit table. Wayne's World, Wayne's World...party on...excellent!
This was the Admirals idea. Now, I can’t imagine being without it.
CC196CA3-F73F-4EDB-8E2D-1EE0C213B8D0.jpeg

Aug 3, 2012
Performance Cruising Telstar 28 302 Watkins Glen
Pushpit seats, linear actuator steering on my outboard

capta

Jun 4, 2009
Pearson 530 Admiralty Bay, Bequia SVG
For me, it has to be stabilized binoculars! I really thought they were a con, so I made sure when I finally forked out the money for something I already had (a good set of binoculars) that I could return them at no cost to me.
Well, they are every bit as useful and an improvement over regular binoculars as I had hoped, and I would never be without them, on any boat.

pateco

Aug 12, 2014
Hunter 31 (1983) Pompano Beach FL
Lime juicer. Having easy access to fresh squeezed lime juice is a requirement for G&Ts.
juicer.jpg
Definitely a must have. I have this one at home. Found another at a yard sale, and it instantly went on the boat. Great to make lemonade, lime juice for cocktails, and Key Lime Pie.

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
I asked the Admiral that question. She couldn't think of anything.
I think...
Night Vision IR Viewer.
Great for viewing 300 feet in front of boat at night!
Jim...

PS: Great for watching unsuspecting Mermaids at night.:pimp:

Apr 21, 2014
Hunter 356 Middle River, MD
Dodger, Bimini with connector, just had a large Bimini before, makes early spring, fall and wet sailing easier to handle.
Auto Pilot, allows you to enjoy the sail.
Windlass, when purchased had a 22 LB anchor, moved up to 35 and installed the windlass, now have a 44 Rocna, would not like to pull that up:(

capta

Jun 4, 2009
Pearson 530 Admiralty Bay, Bequia SVG
@capta which brand did you buy. What power and field of vision?
I got the Canon 10X30 IS. They are much lighter than conventional binoculars so the bigger magnification isn't a problem. At the time I bought them, the next size was 16 power and I believe that those are too much magnification for use on a small craft in rough water. Now anyone can play with the expensive Steiner 8X35's but these are set for my eyes and are my navigation binoculars only.