What's the best

Tyemac

Jul 2, 2016
Hunter Vision32 2 Barrochois
What is the best thing you bought for your boat that you can't do without now, or wouldn't want to leave shore without ?

Jan 11, 2014
Sabre 362 113 Fair Haven, NY
A gardener's kneeling pad. It is also one of the cheapest items on the boat. There seems to be an endless number of times I have to get down on my hands and knees to get something or fix something. The kneeling pad makes it almost comfortable.

Jul 13, 2010
Precision 23 Perry Hall,Baltimore County
Roller furling on the jib. A happy admiral makes a happy boat!

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
While I’m am a big :plus:with the auto pilot, to expand the discussion I add the 2 stern pulpit seats I added this year. They are preferred spots to sit and enjoy the cruise on a pleasant day. The occupiers have excellent view of the boat and what surrounds it. They are comfortable and secure offering great hand holds. The perch is out of the way yet you can quickly enter the action in handling the boat. They have turned out to be a grand addition that happened as an after thought while in he midst of replacing the damaged stern pulpit.
Now, I’d take a hammer to the old pulpit just to damage it so I could get it repaired and add stern pulpit seats to the replacement.

Dec 27, 2012
Precision Precision 28 St Augustine
Bimini top, had one added this year and shortly after we took a week long sail to Rock Hall MD. The trip was during a heatwave. I think my bald head would of exploded without it.

I may of said auto pilot but my boat had that when I bought it.

pateco

Aug 12, 2014
Hunter 31 (1983) Pompano Beach FL
Dehumidifier.

It is so nice to have a boat without Mold & Mildew growing everywhere. and the odor below is now pleasant instead of nasty.

It is the first thing I plug in when we return to our slip.

Mar 1, 2012
1961 Rhodes Meridian 25 Texas coast
Bimini,, and autopilot.. But I'd swap the main sail for the Bimini if forced to choose. Here on the Texas coast, you'd roast without the Bimini