Introduction

Jun 13, 2018
Catalina C-22 Orange Beach, AL
Hello all, just here to briefly introduce myself. Just got an ‘81 C-22 #10429 I planning on doing some work on and getting in the water down here in Orange Beach, AL. Thanks for the resources available here. Stay safe everyone!

JLC

Apr 11, 2017
Catalina C22 Solomon's Island, MD
Welcome aboard ---

Whenever you run into a C22 issue, odds are high you can find a ton of good info here.

Sep 14, 2014
Catalina 22 Pensacola, Florida
Welcome aboard, lots of help here on the forum and I am in Pensacola just a hop, skip and 40 minutes from Orange Beach. No passport needed to visit.

Sep 30, 2013
1988 Catalina 22 North Florida
Thanks, ladies and gentlemen. She’s still in a slip in Lake Hartwell, GA while I shore up trailer bunks.

Welcome aboard!!

We found our boat in Milledgeville, another little hick town about 50 miles south of Hartwell.

We actually saw "honey boo boo" and mama what's-her-name is in the local Walmart at about nine PM. I kid you not. All twelve people in the store (including the employees) went stampeding for selfies like the place was on fire or something. :laugh:

Sep 14, 2014
Catalina 22 Pensacola, Florida
Things are a mite like that down here in lower alabama aka florida panhandle too, har har.

JRT

Feb 14, 2017
Catalina 310 211 Lake Guntersville, AL
Welcome, the big picture plan for us after kids are out is to move to the gulf area, small condo for winter and big boat for cruising!

Jun 13, 2018
Catalina C-22 Orange Beach, AL
Thanks all. Yes, I've been lurking on this site for a while and it does indeed seem like a good group and a wealth of information. Great story about Milledgeville, Gene. And Jacktar is right; the lower AL and the FL panhandle is not much better in those ways. I actually thought about stopping through Milledgeville as I'm a big Flanner O'Connor fan, but ran out of time (and wanted to avoid Honey Boo Boo). John Tubb, great plan: we've got a small condo here and a fishing boat but time to add more in the slip. I'll get up with you Jacktar. You're not far away at all. Thanks for the warm welcome, folks.

Oct 4, 2010
76 Catalina 22 Three Mile Harbor, East Hampton, NY
Excellent book and I still thank Stu for the first time I saw his recommendation.