Boat Babe on Strike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2004
Oday 28 East Tawas
Sigh...every day I come to the Sails Call Lounge, go to the Boat Babe page and day after day no Boat Babe. And no boat Babe to brighten my day. Woe is me...:oops:

pateco

Aug 12, 2014
Hunter 31 (1983) Pompano Beach FL
OK, It has been too long. So here is something to keep us going.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
@SFS Only guessing here but you mean an Additional Lass, or is it the expense of the current Lass is also a burden one accepts or fears.

One of these days I hope to meet Karen.:)
And I may regret these past adlibs, if she happens to see them.:yikes:

Nov 30, 2015
MacGregor 26S Lakehills, Tx
OK, It has been too long. So here is something to keep us going.
How can you spend time like that on the boat without water bottles stuffed in every corner, towels drying everywhere, clothes hanging, blankets crumpled up in the corner, and a few coolers and a couple sailbags to trip over?

May 12, 2004
Hunter Cherubini 30 New Port Richey
Congrats on the crossing. How was the trip? Are we going to see a write-up in a mag?

Jul 30, 2004
- - st. augustine, fl
You guys are the best... Steph loves the comments:), sarcasm:D, and even the challenges!;)

Fortunately, that was not our boat that went across... it is a FPB 64 built by Steve Dashew. A friend of ours owns it and we just helped him take it across... Bermuda, then the Azores, then Portugal near the Straits of Gibraltar! :thumbup: T'was a great ride, but friggin' COLD in the north Atlantic... so limited bikini shots to share. :rolleyes: It's a shame because she actually purchased several new 'kinis for the ride, but was too chilled to sport them. :soapbox: I'll be downloading what I do have this weekend when I get back to St. Aug. The owner is pretty private, so we don't want to infringe on that with too much info online... we made some awesome memories, for sure!!

Senergy is still in Florida, so in any case, there'll be lots of shots this summer... :worthless:

And you guys are ALWAYS welcome to stop in and see us! We love company, and it gives us an excuse to go next door to the BOG Brewery! :beer::beer: Drinks are on us next time... :thumbup:

The "Galley Wench" in action... :tongue:
xQRMAcBrSwKM%Sg33p9YOQ.jpg

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Congrats to you guys. It takes awhile for the Northern trades to warm. Never the temps of Florida.
Hope you had time to enjoy Gibraltar and Southern Spain before rushing back to Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.