How Old Test

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
Take the test...
OldDirt.jpeg

_____
Also I got some OLD sayings from a cousin like...

Heavens to Mergatroyd!
Carbon copy!
You sound like a broken record!

I think I will end some posts with one, "just for a lark"

______
Jumping Jehoshaphat!
Jim...

PS: Stuck inside with "water spouting" storm outside now.:yikes: My score 17.:eek:

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
I had to think twice on Boone's Farm, then remembered my college days. Hic...
My score was 17 also...

Gee whillikers!
Jim...

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
I made my own wine, while in college, and it was good and much much better than Boone's Farm.
I let it be known that for every 5 empty wine bottles, I would fill one up with my Peach Wine.
One Sunday Morning I found and empty 24 bottle case of...

Strawberry Boone's Farm

on my rent house front porch.:clap:

Heavens to Betsy!
Jim...

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
Blackjack Gum must have been regional. I don't remember that at all. Everything else is a given.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
I know what a Studebaker is, but I never have seen one outside a movie. All that other stuff I've lived, but I'm not that old. I hardly know s#it from Shinola.
Is Pedro's South of the Border still there?

- Will (Dragonfly)

May 25, 2012
john alden caravelle 42 sturgeon bay, wis
knew them all on the list. dad had a 1936 lightning, sold that for a 1922 star that sat on a WWI converted truck frame of a trailer with wood spokes that sears had new tires and tubes and the rubber strap that protects the tube from the wheel chaffing all in stock. then a 1948 alden US one design. then he bought the 1966 alden , but it was still fresh. now it's all old. And i'm old now, but i claim that makes me wise.

it's a tough sell :)

Sep 20, 2014
Rob Legg RL24 Chain O'Lakes
Just Friday I asked a customer to fax over a PO. He asked if he could send it by email, as the fax machine was upstairs next to the 8 track player.
When you think about bottled milk delivered to your house, well you can still get bottled milk delivered to your house, Its just in a bottle that is plastic and you have to order it online from your cell phone.

And for your listening pleasure:

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2015
Hunter 1978 H30 Cherubini, Treman Marina, Ithaca, NY
I found my thrill on strawberry hill. Then the cookies were tossed. What’s the word...Thunderbird, what’s the price??? 50 Twice. Worst drinking experience of my life. Unfortunately score 17 as well. Old as dirt. Actually only four elements on the periodic table then....Earth, wind, fire and Dert (De).

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
We had a Studebaker. I wasn't quite old enough to drive it. I wish I could forget Boone's Farm. Otherwise I don't remember Blackjack Gum, Wax Coke Bottle Candy and Butch Wax. Still comfortably in the "Older than Dirt" designation.
The old "PushmePullyou."

May 25, 2012
john alden caravelle 42 sturgeon bay, wis
we had a "pushmepullyou" or Irish Mail it was called. there is one in the toy museum in st. james harbor, beaver island. hanging from the ceiling.

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS