Boat Babe on Strike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2004
Beneteau 393 Lake Texoma, Texas
OK, had to negotiate with Santa to replace sticks and coal for some Belgian Chocolate and 30 year old port after the Babe finally got with the program. Now I have to negotiate with the Easter Bunny as well? Spring is here, so time to get with the program. I sure would hate to have to travel to Florida to repossess the Port. Then again, might not be a bad idea:dancing:

Jun 2, 2004
Thump, Thump, Thump--that's the sound of an unhappy Easter Bunny's banging on the ground in frustration. Spring is upon us, but no Babe to welcome the season

Jul 30, 2004
- - st. augustine, fl
Thump, Thump, Thump--that's the sound of an unhappy Easter Bunny's banging on the ground in frustration. Spring is upon us, but no Babe to welcome the season
Yeah, not much sailing to report on, I'm afraid... :( There's only some "Babe construction" photos worthy of sharing. The good news is that we're making a Trans-Atlantic jump in 3 weeks! Assuming we have some warmer weather on the way across, we'll have lots of photo opportunities... :pimp: (...the Babe has become a bit pretentious lately... only dons her swimsuits when the weather is warm, unlike the good old days when she would tough it out!!):worthless:
IMG_7929.JPG
IMG_7981.JPG
]

pateco

Aug 12, 2014
Hunter 31 (1983) Pompano Beach FL
The custom touches always make the boat. Where did you find the huge chunk of black walnut? How hard was it to do the colored epoxy inlay for the cracks?

Dec 19, 2006
Hunter 36 Punta Gorda
I would like to do something different to my saloon table on my 2007 H-36 does she work for wine and very warm weather in Fl.
Nick

Jun 2, 2004
OK, time to get us grounded. This thread is now 17 from the top of the list. Enough lame excuses about incredibly beautiful furniture-time to get back to the real world now that the weather allows for more appropriate attire. Option 2 is for us to descend on Florida, cameras in hand

Feb 20, 2011
Island Packet 35 Tucson, AZ/San Carlos, MX
Hmm, never noticed the carpenter's tatoo before.

image.png

Or is that an appendectomy scar? :biggrin:

Jun 2, 2004
Now now children- be careful. Let’s not bite the hand that feeds us. That said, seems like a long time since we were last fed

Status
Not open for further replies.