DST is here!

Dec 2, 1997
- - LIttle Rock
I remembered to set the alarm clock forward last night so I could get to church on time...the rest will have to keep till I have time later today.

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
Yes. Did ours last night before retiring for the evening. Always a chore with so many time pieces. Growing up we had one clock up on the wall in the kitchen, a Seth Thomas eight bell solid brass ships' clock. I can still hear it calling out the watch times. Now we have over a dozen time pieces scattered about our home; grandfather, mantle, wall, anniversary, alarm, Bose, plus the assortment we wear, not to mention the boat.

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
The majority of my clocks are digital atomic clocks. They set their time every night but some seem to miss the updates. Of the 9 atomic clocks I have (this includes two watches that are atomic) only 3 received the update. Going to have to start the auto time sequence on all that did not make it. The one watch that did not get the update will have to wait until tomorrow.

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
I remembered to set the alarm clock forward last night so I could get to church on time...the rest will have to keep till I have time later today.
No. You can’t wait. You’ll never have time. You already lost an hour and now you think you’ll have more time?

Jun 2, 2004
Hunter 23.5 Fort Walton Yacht Club, Florida
The couple that don't switch automatically did not get set back six months ago so there are all set to go again

Sep 30, 2013
1988 Catalina 22 North Florida
US Congress has to okay it. Sooo ... don't hold your breath.

I myself am not particularly fond of permanent DST. I'd rather see it abolished altogether, personally. In December/January, you wouldn't have full daylight until almost 9AM, even at this latitude.

May 12, 2004
Hunter Cherubini 30 New Port Richey
It's really an economic/political issue here in Fl. Economics being that we are a tourist driven economy and an extra hour of daylight wouldn't hurt and politically, well....?