Help me choose a new compass

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
So... My compass is working nicely and looking quite dapper. But dangit the cover blew away! ARRRGGGHHH! Assuming I’ll never find it and a replacement isn’t available can y’all help me figure a way to protect it from UV? I want it to look nice while being easy to put on and take off. Thanks!

Attachments

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
One day I’ll list all the cool Kermit things I have. Some are generic Muppet Show items but most are Kermit.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
You’re it gonna believe this... I have one!
How awesome is that?

I still have an old micky mouse phone around somewhere and my wife and daughter bought me an old, pre-kungfu grip GI Joe because I use to complain about my mother selling some of my old ones when we moved onto the boat and the rest when we move up North.

Here's a picture of my father sitting in GI Joe's 6-wheeler
6-wheeler on Sunflower.jpg
the other guy was one of the captains who helped run the fishing boats with the Old Man.

- Will (Dragonfly)

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
This must be your Australian cousin. He was caught sneaking into an ENTOMOLOGY show. When interviewed as to the reasons for his arrest...
"I just love the variety of flavors!"

DW2Q0GOU0AAdPiw.jpg

Special Reporter
Jim...

Nov 8, 2010
Beneteau First 36.7 & 260 Minneapolis MN & Bayfield WI
Compass covers blow away all the time.... most are available on-line as replacements. I know I've bought al least 2 plastimo contest covers as replacements over the years.