Can you identify?

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Never seen that before but it makes me think of a hanging utensil hook that hangs on a gallery grab rail. Maybe over a gimbled stove.
The other thing was a piece of commercial fishing hardware for hanging netting.
But, I'll go with the galley hardware.
- Will (Dragonfly)

Dec 2, 1997
- - LIttle Rock
Because it's nicely engraved, I'm betting it's a nautical bit of jewelry--a necklace pendant hung from a chain through the ring....something you might find in a boat show booth.

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
Because it's nicely engraved, I'm betting it's a nautical bit of jewelry--a necklace pendant hung from a chain through the ring....something you might find in a boat show booth.
It’s clearly not toilet-related. Unless he found it in the holding tank.

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
Moveable small cleat likevthingy... Soft tie through the loop to attach where needed....
Not too far off, I'd say. Looks like a belt buckle for a rope belt. The anchor would fit through a loop, the circle would have the belt tied to it.

Feb 20, 2011
Island Packet 35 Tucson, AZ/San Carlos, MX
Unless he found it in the holding tank.
Found it in a very heavy satchel filled with rigging such as turnbuckle parts, anchor swivels and blocks of all shapes and sizes. I'll look for the photo later.
I've relocated the satchel to a starboard hold to take the port list outta the boat. :thumbup:

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
One of a few things...
1) Coat hanger for @Kermit pirate outfit.
2) Beer tab puller
3) Wet bikini hanger

Most likely...
Use as an anti rope burn by wearing as a ring and letting the free line guide through your hand.

Jim...