Just purchased a 1979 H33 Cherubini!

Aug 19, 2017
HUNTER 33 Cherubini San Francisco Bay
Completed my sea trial last weekend on an well equipped Cherubini 33, and wrote the check at the dock. The original owner was onboard along with his broker. Buying a 38 year old boat from the original owner is worth its weight in gold. Buying a 38 year old Cherubini 33 from the original owner whom happens to be an accomplished engineer, and sailor is even better!

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Congrats Turtle... New to you boat and all the great feelings. Like sitting on top of the world.
Enjoy your first sail. Fair winds.

Aug 19, 2017
HUNTER 33 Cherubini San Francisco Bay
Congrats Turtle... New to you boat and all the great feelings. Like sitting on top of the world.
Enjoy your first sail. Fair winds.
Unfortunately, I've owned enough boats to not get the "sitting on top of the world" feeling anymore. The realities of boat ownership have jaded me a bit, but I am excited to start shaking her down, and having a boat I feel confident taking outside the golden gate. Thank you, and Fair Winds!

Nov 19, 2012
Hunter 33C Jensen Beach, Fl
Congratulations!!! I also have a '79 33. The only thing I wish I could change, that I can't, is that the boat is a deep draft and being in Florida a shoal draft would be more convenient. But she does point good.

Oct 6, 2017
Hunter 30 Toronto
Congratulations! We are recent owners of a 1978 H30. We just did our first winter haul out. Looking forward to a winter of improvement projects. Enjoy your new to you boat, you’ll love it!

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Congrats Onion.. See you joined this elite forum of Sailors on my birthday... Welcome. My friend Ken Cross has a Hunter 30. You should send him a PM. He has a wealth of knowledge and ideas about his boat.
Post pictures of your new girl.
Fair Winds.

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
@jssailem - An auspicious day for a birthday, Oct. 6th. That is my best friend's birthday, and she lives in the PNW.